We spent more than 40 hours in searching for the best vacuum for dust mites. Hence, we arrived at a result, establishing the Shark Navigator NV360, as the best vacuum cleaner for dust mites.
We considered the price, convenience, versatility, and the fact that it has great suction power and a HEPA filter which perfectly traps allergens, dust, mites and the likes. Overall, it is an excellent vacuum cleaner, with mouth-watering features which would be explained later in this piece.
Type: It is an upright vacuum which also has a removable lightweight canister vacuum.
Best Feature: It has a lift-away canister which has a big volume.
Weight: The weight is 16 pounds.
Suction Power: The suction power is great.
Filter: It has an excellent HEPA filter.
Attachments: It has a crevice instrument, pet-hair power brush and a dusting brush.
Warranty: It has a warranty of five (5) years.
- The suction power can be adjusted, and it has great battery life.
- It has useful accessories.
- It can be used for a long time.
- It is a top-rated vacuum for dust removal.
- It is the best vacuum for people with allergies.
- It is not easy to move around, due to the fact that it is quite big.
- The hose is quite short.
This vacuum cleaner has a tightly closed system with a HEPA sieve which helps in collecting dust and allergens which pets bring. When you push a button, the roller brush turns on and off, making it very easy to switch between the floor and carpet.
This vacuum cleaner is not expensive, and unlike other vacuum cleaners which are affordable, and do not have the necessary attachments, the Navigator N360 stands out. In addition to this, it is very durable, so you would be using it for a long time and still enjoy its proficiency.
Hoover Platinum Upright Dust Mite Vacuum w/Canister Vac
Type: It is a bagged upright and canister vacuum.
Best Feature: It comes with a Windtunnel technology which helps to ensure a deep clean.
Weight: It has a weight of 11 pounds.
Suction Power: The suction power is cool coupled with the great cleaning capacity.
Filter: There is a HEPA filtration which ensures that allergens are caught.
Attachments: LED lights fixed on the head, a motor with a rating of 5 amperes. It comes with fingertip controls. There is also a flexible hose, a crevice, brush and floor tool.
Warranty: It has a warranty for six years.
- It comes with a tight bagged system, which implies that dust, mites among others, are forced in.
- The control features are very handy and easy to use.
- It is durable.
- The power cord is long.
- Great suctioning ability.
- It is quite noisy.
- There is no motorized brush in place.
- The cord cannot be reversed.
When it comes to the affordability and allergy-handling, this product gives you a worthy run for your money.
Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Dust Free Vacuum Cleaner
Type: It is a cordless vacuum.
Best Feature: It is cord free.
Weight: It has a weight of 6 pounds.
Suction Power: The Dyson V8 comes is a hypoallergenic vacuum with strong fade-free suction.
Filter: It has a HEPA filtration which traps allergens and provides unpolluted air which is healthy for you.
Attachments: It has three accessories which include: a crevice tool, a combination tool, and a small motorhead.
Warranty: It has a 5-year warranty.
- It is cordless.
- Based on customer reviews, it is not a heavy vacuum.
- The motor is powerful enough to handle pet hair on floors and mattress.
- The Dyson dust and mite cleaner is one of the best vacuums for allergies to dust and mites’ prevention.
- If it is fixed on the maximum suction setting all through, the battery does not last for long.
With the activator on the grip, you can avoid wasting the battery power during cleaning, as you can decide to use the maximum power mode which lasts for 7 minutes, thus providing a powerful suction.
On a concluding note, the Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Dust Free Vacuum is an affordable product which is long-lasting.