Everybody likes a clean home or a clean office. However, the cleaning process itself might be easy or tough depending on the tools used. Using one of Sanitaire’s commercial vacuum cleaners might make cleaning easy because they are efficient in providing industry quality cleaning. Their products also come in different types thus providing a tool for every job, for instance, the SC679J Sanitaire is an upright vacuum while the Mighty Mite S3681D is a canister vacuum cleaner, and these types have their different strengths. Here are full reviews of the top Sanitaire Vacuums.
Sanitaire SC679J Review
This product is ideal for both office and home cleaning and is especially good for carpets. It is extremely good at this that it earned a seal of approval.
Reusable dirtbag: The cleaner is equipped with a Tietex fabric dirtbag with a capacity of 18 dry quarts that when full, is emptied and reused thus eliminating the cost of buying disposable bags. This bag is also big enough to give an extended vacuuming time before emptying it.
Powerful suction motor: The 5 amp motor delivers an air flow of 120 cf per minute which generates enough suction to suck in dirt from floor and carpet surfaces.
Long power cord: The 30-foot power cord gives machine the ability to clean a large area without switching power outlets. The long cord is wrapped and hooked around the handle for easy storage.
Adjustable height: The unit’s height can be adjusted to four preset positions to suit cleaning for different floor surfaces.
Automatic handle locking system and foot pedal release: These generally make it easier to use for instance if they enable it to drop to a level where it can clean under seats and tables.
- Low noise: This model produces very low noise when in use. Its noise is comparable to the washing machines with a noise level of 78 decibels.
- Easy to assemble: It comes disassembled with assembly instructions. Following these instructions, it is very easy and straightforward to assemble.
- Lightweight: Another great advantage is that it is not heavy. It weighs about 12 pounds hence very easy to move around.
- Good quality: Sanitaire upright vacuum cleaners are of good quality and they offer good performance and this particular one is no exception.
- Affordable: Compared to its features, the machine is quite pocket-friendly.
- The main disadvantage of the product according to its users is that its belt breaks quite a lot of times during use.
Therefore, Sanitaire SC679j is recommended for home or office use provided that the cleaning areas do not have large dirt particles to cause the belt to break.
Mighty Mite S3681D
This model is primarily designed for household use though it has some features of a commercial vac.
Powerful motor: This cleaner has a powerful 12 amp motor that provides plenty of power to suck up dust from any surface. However, it is not ideal for cleaning carpeted surfaces because it does not have a revolving brush roll.
Large disposable bag: Another great feature is that this model accommodates a really large disposable dirtbag. This means that it can clean for a long period of time without requiring a rechange.
Long power cord: The cleaner has a 20-foot power cord which means that it can also be used to clean a large area without switching power outlets. The long power cord is stored under the vacuum by wrapping it around its cord hooks.
Large rear and front wheels: These enable it to move freely and easily making it easier to move around when cleaning.
7-foot hose: The unit comes attached with a deluxe set containing this 7-foot hose. This gives it plenty of reaches especially under furniture while also enabling it to trail the user at a comfortable distance.
- Compact and lightweight: This S3681D is small and lightweight and this enables it to be moved around easily.
- Cleaner air: Another advantage is that its disposable bags have a high filtration efficiency making them capable of filtering out over 95% of dirt, bacteria, and yeast; and thus the air leaving the vacuum is cleaner as compared to using other disposable bags.
- The main disadvantage of the Mighty Mite S3681D according to its customers is that some parts like the wheels and wand broke off over the years and required replacements.
Therefore, the Mighty Mite S3681D is recommended for home use on any other floor surface except carpets. It is also recommended to handle the cleaner with care to avoid any damages.